Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of their company. Their duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company products or services to best help customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communication with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keeping records of customer’s interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communication and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 year of experience as Customer Service Representative is preferred
- Medical, Health Care or Health Insurance Background is an advantage
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and make a sale
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong active listening/comprehension skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to function in a team-oriented environment as well as independently deliver result
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Amenable to work in Tanay, Rizal on a shifting schedule, weekend or graveyard shift
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.