Status: For Pooling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or any equivalent course.
- At least 1 year related working experience.
- Experience in BPO set up is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in statistics and Microsoft Excel.
- Oral and written communicator.
- Problem solver.
- Strong critical and analytical skills.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Data Analyst is primary responsible in collecting, consolidating, reviewing, and analyzing the data from various channels to identify key insights related to business-client matters and enable to project potential problems and recommend solution using the data.
- He/She is tasked to openly communicate and report this information to the management and company leaders.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.