General Admin Assistant
Status: Not Hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Financial Management
- Banking and Finance or any 4-year course.
- Experience in BPO set up is an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Multitasking skills & Time-management skills.
- Able to create and do reports presentation.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Can work within minimal supervision.
- The General Admin Assistant is primarily responsible for providing support to Finance Department following HR Support.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in wide range covering Finance, Purchasing and Inventory.
- His/Her tasked is to ensure completeness and correctness of all documentation concerns.
- Communicating business related task to all respective parties.
- Create reports or presentations on a regular basis and perform in accordance with the company rules and regulations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.