Status: Not Hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, curriculum and instruction, Educational Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Management, or a related field.
- BPO experience with Health Care background is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Multitasking skills & Time-management skills.
- Excellent in reports presentation.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Knowledge in Philippine Labor Law.
- Familiar with various job and social media platforms.
- A recruiter is responsible for attracting suitable candidates for open job positions and assessing their relevant knowledge and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.