- 1-2 years of experience in insurance verification or relevant experience
- Experience in making inbound and outbound calls.
- Amenable to work on site in Tanay, Rizal and Antipolo City on a shifting schedule including weekends and graveyard.
- Experience in BPO set up is an advantage.
- Effective communication abilities for phone contacts.
- Customer service skills for interacting with people, including communication with patients and family members of diverse ages and backgrounds.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology likely to be encountered in medical related calls.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.