Status: Not Hiring
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science/Engineering Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in BPO set up is an advantage.
- Familiar with AV/VC setup, door security system, LAN/WAN/Cloud Infrastructure, Microsoft Office 0365 and network management.
- Knowledge in hardware and software server administration, troubleshooting and repair, network and switching protocols (remote and on-premises), Network security devices, IT Business equipment, software development and virtualization.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills.
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The IT Office Specialist will be the local contact person for all IT related matters & queries at the user level, responding and providing technical support to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.