QUALITY ASSURANCE NURSE TEAM LEADER
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 2 years experience in Team Lead, Supervisory role.
- Experience in BPO set up is an advantage.
- Possess effective leadership skills.
- Multitasking & Time-management skills.
- Can monitor agent daily performance to improve its weaknesses and develop its strength.
- Capable to do coaching and help employees to achieve its metrics.
- Strong personality and can work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt the fast face working environment.
- Detail oriented. Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Team Leader for Quality Assurance Nurse supervise the QA RN dept.
- He/She handle ICD10 Codes and audit clinical notes for the home health clinicians.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.