Quality Assurance Nurse
Get a signing bonus worth
which will be discussed on your interview by the recruiter.
Referral Incentive Notice:
- For Luckwell employees: Php 10,000 referral incentive for every successful referral which will be credited on your referral’s 3rd month (Php 4,000) and Php 6,000 pesos on your referral’s 6th month.
- For Non-Luckwell employees, join our referral program and be rewarded with Php 5,000 pesos for your successful referral for this job opening. 2,500 which will be credited on your referral’s 3rd month and additional 2,500 pesos for the 6th month or upon regularization of the referred employee)
(Note: The referral and signing bonus is only applicable for employees hired during May – June 2023. This Referral program is not applicable to all job openings/positions. This message will only appear on positions that the program is active)
Quality Assurance Nurses evaluates the quality of patient care. Monitors compliance with current laws, process improvements and implementation of clinical best practices. Makes sure that the quality of patient care meets if not exceeds the company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures adherence to standards across all clinical departments by remaining up to date on relevant standards, conducting staff training in conjunction with clinical leadership, developing protocols and procedures as needed and performing chart reviews and audits
- Works with nurse managers across clinical departments to ensure regular clinical competency verification of nursing staff
- Conducts roots cause analyses for clinical adverse events and near miss events; develops actions plans to reduce risk of recurrence; follows the progress of these action plans
- Works collaboratively with medical, nursing and administrative leadership across clinical departments Skills and Experience needed
Skills and Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- 1-2 year of clinical nursing experience
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Possess excellent organizational skills, proactive approach and ability to collaborate across roles and disciplines
- Ability to promote and maintain quality care though analysis
- Skilled in comprehensive nursing assessment and providing effective nursing care
- Computer literate and knowledge in MS Office, Adobe PDF and Google sheets)
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.