QUALITY COMPLIANCE ANALYST (GY Shift, NON-MEDICAL)
Status: Not Hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Legal Management.
- Experience in BPO hiring set up is an advantage.
- With knowledge about agent score card and operation metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in coaching, developing, and motivating employees towards achieving and exceeding organizational goals and objectives.
- Strong active listening / comprehension skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Quality Compliance Analyst will be required to complete specific quotas of evaluations within limited time periods.
- He/She remind the agents about training, policies, and procedures before any lapses become habits and lead to bigger problems.
- The QCA must have a comprehensive understanding of the company.
- Needs to be intimately familiar with processes, values, and goals.
- Must be well-versed in agents’ procedures, Service Level Agreements, and your established QA process.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.