Senior Operation Manager
Status: Not Hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management.
- At least 3 years working experience as Manager
- 5 years working experience as Supervisor in BPO industry
- Skilled in project management, coaching and developing colleagues high performance culture, leadership, communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent in Problem Solving. Knowledge of current technologies or Microsoft. Multitasking skills & Time-management skills. Able to develop new methods and systems that will result impact on the department’s overall success.
- Analyze current method and processes, recommend, and implement improvements. Dependable and trustworthy.
- Senior Operations Manager drives performance and operational excellence with extraordinary results. SOM is expected to manage program and lead the employees, profit & loss, and assets in achieving company and client business objectives.
- SOM is responsible for formulating strategy, improving performance, and securing compliance.
- Mentoring handled team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Luckwell is an equal opportunity employer. Luckwell evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristics.